Sunday, July 29, 2007

I am differently Normal ;-)


I have never lost a dear one, I have never lost a relationship, but may be that is why I think I am differently normal. I wish I had the ability to know what exactly is going through the mind of any one guy/gal in this world, so that I will have some thing to compare. May be as my mom always say, I am normal but I dont have enough exposure to even realize that I am normal. I hope its tht way. I am a person who believes in logic more than God.

A question which every one has asked them selves at least ones, Does God Exist? I am NOMAN to talk about every one, but at least i can tell about my self, i have asked this question to my self many a times. Not only to my self, I have asked many people about God. By the answers I got, i will tell u, there are 3 kinds of people, The ones who believe in God, The ones who does not believe in God ( this i have not seen many) and the third kind, the ones who had a ready made answer, almost all had the same answer, "I think there is a force an omni potent force which is the GOD"

The first two kinds of people, in my opinion, are OK, at least they know which side they belong to. The last kind, the omnipotent kind, what i feel is that, either they don't want to accept that they believe in God, or they don't know.

If you ask me, I don't belong to any of the above, I am not claiming to know that God does not exist, but I am not with the ones who claim that God exits either. I really think that it is unknowable. who ever claims that god does or does not exist has the burden of proof on them, ie if you claim that God exists it is your responsibility to prove that he does the same is applicable for those who claim that God does not exist. Till date I have not been exposed to any proof which is fool proof to prove either claims.

I respect both parties, I respect there beliefs. In my opinion being able to believe in God is a great Gift (from God him self may be). It solves a lot of issues, so i hope some day i will also believe in God.

As i said in the beginning, I am differently normal and the views which i jotted down are from a picture I see through a window, who knows whether its the real one or a screen saver??

1 comment:

Reshma said...

hi differently normal photographer,
good work..