Monday, July 16, 2007

WiNd TaLkEr


Yah The Wind Talker..
Y this name? reasons are many...

before all that, for those who donno who is a wind talker..
wind talkers are native Americans who were used in world war II to pass secret messages over wireless.

In Navajo, the language used by wind talkers, A-KEH-DI-GLINI TKIN KLESH CHA TSAH SHI-DA means VISHNU ;-)


enough of history... The reasons
1. Ask my friends about lime soda...
(this story i might post l8r, mmmm ;-? lemme think about it...)
2. Knowing me is easy, but....
3. Am crazy abt cryptography
4. Wind talkers the movie
5. Wireless is my domain, that too the crypto part of it...
6. My bikes name is Wind? naaa thats not a reason..
7. etc... ;-)
8. wht,mmm reason, 9. no 8, brooee, I am feelin sleepy I-) might come back and add more....
now my hands are not moving.. eyelids are half closed, its 2 in the night.. i better be going.. tomorrow got to go to office... there used to be a time when i used to chat till 6 in the morning, so when will i sleep? in the college of course, as in summer of 69, those were the best days of my life. its been 2 years now, since i stepped in to this corporate world. wht am i saying? oh k, bye bye guys n gals, i am gonna go hit the bed... chao for now...

2 comments:

I say said...

N that ganesh pic is awesome..

I say said...

Dey today I read ur blog..

Ur style of “not being conscious about being judged” writing is really good!!